Sunday, November 13, 2011

Clara!

When I was only 6 my soon to be best friend moved in down the street she looked kind of funny with her extremely short bob cut and her white as snow colored skin but still I was able to get to know her and be her best friend! Even now 10 years later we are still best friends. We still hang out on the weekends, tell each other everything, and read each other’s mind. Only now instead of playing with Barbie’s when we are bored we quote movies!


Living in Iowa definitely has its down sides. All we have to do for fun here is watch corn grow. Because this is often boring we resorted to watching movies instead! Now after all these years of our brains being rotted away by dream works we finally have memorized all of our favorite movies from front to back! One day when we were bored we just started quoting funny movies! We decided to make a game out of it. We would pick a movie and go back and forth saying funny quotes from that movie. The first person that ran out of quotes would lose!


Our favorite movie is defiantly Elf! And trust me quotes from that movie do not run out as quickly as some other movies. Some of the most commonly quoted consist of “Buddy the elf what’s your favorite color?” or “I'm singing I'm in a store and I'm siiiiiingiiiiing! I'm in a store and I'm siiiiiingiiiiing!”


Sometimes people don’t know the movie that we are quoting or they think we are weird for quoting movies. However my friend and me are usually laughing so hard by the end nothing anyone can say or do could possibly ruin or moods! Isn’t life just dandy when you got a best friend to giggle with!


P.S. bottled water!!!


P.S.S. This blog was written in honor of Clara Gilbert! May she read this blog in peace!


P.S.S.S. Yay Miss A Its my 30th Blog!!!
333 words

No comments:

Post a Comment